Studio Joy Workshops
Welcome to Studio Joy in the heart of Kansas City, MO, US. This studio offers workshops for continuing art education with an emphasis on experimentation and intuitive exploration. You will meet instructors that offer the highest professionalism as they teach from their unique and exceptional artistic voices.
-Amanda Jolley, Owner
Studio Joy has cancelled June workshops with a plan to reschedule in 2021. I will continue to monitor and will communicate any additional changes if they need to take place. Reach out to Amanda via the Contact form with any questions or concerns. I care about #youtoo
In-Studio Precautions may include [will adjust per CDC recommendations as we go]:
- masks are required
- door handles, surfaces, will be sanitized daily
- disposable gloves will be available for all students
- sinks with anti-bacterial soap will be available
- tissues and paper towels will be available
- trash will be removed and cans sanitized daily
- studio is spacious and will allow for ample personal space, tape on the floors will be used to guide and remind us of proper distancing protocol
- we will be eating at our art stations rather than gathering around the dining table or going out
- video projection of all demos as they happen will be set up so we can keep our distance from one another
To register or for more information on each workshop, click the title.
Past instructors include:
- Gina Adams
- Crystal Neubauer
- Susan Stover
- Catherine Nash
- Lorraine Glessner
- Lisa Pressman
- Eric Scott
- Melissa Hall
- Sarah Rehmer
- Jeffrey Hirst
- and myself
Subscribe to the Studio Joy mailing list
Updates on workshops and events. Newletters sent monthly or less.
Studio Joy Policies:
Do not book travel until confirmation is received that the workshop has reached its minimum required enrollment.
Students will receive a full refund of tuition less related transaction fees if a request to withdraw is received by Amanda Jolley, Studio Joy no later than 30 days prior to the first day of the workshop. At 15 days prior to the workshop, 50% tuition less related transaction fees will be refunded. Request to withdraw from a course less than 15 days prior to the first class session will not be eligible for refunds.
Students will receive a full refund of tuition if at 30 days prior to the workshop if the minimum required enrollment is not met.