We will cut china and solder the pieces making pendants. Then we’ll add black patina for that weathered look, all attached to a gun metal chain. Vintage jewelry remnants or beads may be added. An option will be to apply resin to the china after the piece is complete to add a beautiful clear coating. Some soldering experience will make this class easier, but is not required. All supplies for the class will be provided.
- basic soldering
- soldering “dots”
- cutting china with nippers
- deconstructing found jewelry
- applying patina
- basic wire wrapping
- optional: mixing and applying resin
Class size: 8 students max.
- Prepayment required.
- 24 hour cancellation notice required for refund. Please try to allow 48 hours for cancellation so that I may notify others on the waiting list.
- Must be at least 14 year old.