Middle Name Meme
Musings of a Southern Girl at Heart tagged me for a middle name meme. I don’t have to be quite as creative as her. My middle name only has 3 letters.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Ann. I was given this name in honor of my mom’s sister who just happens to be a wonderful aunt. I am truly honored to carry her name.
A is for Ambidextrous which I wish I was, so when Arthritis was bothering my right hand, I could use my left.
N is for Nutrition which I love to study and apply the knowledge on my family.
N is for Nurturing which is essential to growing Christ’s love in my family.
Oooo, who to tag. At this point, I am really glad my name is short. Today I pick Dewa sono uchi ni who really needs to blog more, Always a work in progress! who always makes me smile, and my dear friend, Deus Audiam.