Learning from purging
What am I learning from purging my home of too much stuff?
- I like space and organization.
- Maintenance is easier with fewer things to maintain.
- Preventing too much from coming in allows for less time spent managing the new stuff.
- The less stuff I have, the more focus I have.
- The less stuff I have, the more creative I am.
- I am emotionally attached to some very silly things.
- Both of my kids prefer having fewer things.
What spiritual lessons am I learning from purging?
- I am a creature of bad habits.
- Changing habits is difficult.
- Purging my words and tone of voice is more difficult than getting rid of stuff.
- I can’t change until I let go.