Beeswax Infused Soldered Pendant & Earrings
Date: Sat, August 18, 2012
Place: Hidden Art Studio, Midtown Kansas City, MO
The class will begin with experimentation in infusing beeswax with papers. Then you will solder a square pendant to practice/learn technique using the experimental papers. After a bit of practice, the papers will be encased in hand-cut glass to make a set of earrings. Some soldering experience will make this class easier, but is not required. All supplies for the class, including ball chain for the pendant, will be provided, but please feel free to bring some of your own papers for experimentation.
- basic soldering
- adding jump rings
- infusing paper with beeswax
- optional: applying patina
- optional: adding small beads or charms
Class size: 8 students max.
- Prepayment required.
- 24 hour cancellation notice required for refund. Please try to allow 48 hours for cancellation so that I may notify others on the waiting list.
- Must be at least 14 years old.