come to an end. Sometimes they morph.
Hurray!! The Joy Journal Project will reach its one year mark this May. Our last official Joy Journal Project meeting will be May 5. But the majority (me included) has voted and we want to continue gathering each month. So I have a plan including this book:
This fabulous book appropriately subtitled, Daily Doses of Inspiration for the art addict, is designed as a year long adventure in journaling.
While I will continue to share techniques, ideas and supplies, this book will be our guide. And a bonus from the book are the weekly writing prompts. I know some of you will really appreciate the extra things that we can do throughout the month that will get our minds deeper into each assignment.
Here’s what you do:
- Buy the book.
- Read through Chapter 1 in May and do the writing prompts if you would like.
- Gather up your supplies. There will be little extra you will need from the supplies we’ve used this past year.
- Come join the gang June 2 at Bridgeport in the Kansas City Crossroads.
- We will continue to meet the 1st Sunday of the month.
What about the Joy Journal Project assignments?
- The soon-to-be 12 assignments will remain on my sidebar for easy access.
- They will also remain free.
- The facebook group will also remain open and active as some Joy Journalers are just beginning.